Terms of Service for DropoutDeveloper
Last Updated: 25 Oct, 2023
Welcome to DropoutDeveloper, a platform dedicated to providing free and paid resources for learning coding, preparing for exams, obtaining certifications, and utilizing AI tools.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using DropoutDeveloper (“we,” “our,” or “us”), you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and any amendments thereto.
2. Description of Service DropoutDeveloper offers a range of services including but not limited to:
- Free coding resources and learning paths.
- Examinations for certifications (some of which may require payment).
- Access to free and premium AI tools.
3. Registration Some parts of the service may require registration or subscription. You agree to provide accurate information and to keep it updated.
4. User Conduct You agree not to misuse the services or help others to do so. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and not to create or distribute content that is harmful, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
5. Payments Some services on DropoutDeveloper require payment. All payments are non-refundable except as required by law.
6. Disclaimers DropoutDeveloper is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind. We disclaim all liability for damages caused by using the service.
7. Limitation of Liability You agree that, to the extent permitted by law, DropoutDeveloper will not be responsible for any loss, death, injury, claim, or other damage of any kind.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DropoutDeveloper from any claims arising from your use of the service.
9. Changes to Terms We may modify these terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review the terms regularly.
10. Contact If you have any questions regarding these terms, you may contact us at [your contact information].